Classic Investments is now looking for more members to join our rapidly growing team. Please check this page frequently for updates.
Automotive Restoration Tech — Interviewing Now
The ideal candidate should have experience working on a variety of European classic cars. We are known for doing high quality restoration work.
- Disassembly and reassembly of engine compartments, suspension systems, hydraulic systems, electrical systems and European carburetion systems (Weber, SU, Solex, etc…), specifically multi-carb systems.
- Appreciation for high quality automotive finishes — will not compromise the automobile’s finishes
- ASE certification is a plus.
- Prompt, professional and detail oriented
- Meet deadline expectations without compromising quality
- Must have own tools
- Valid Colorado driver’s license
- Proactively and collaboratively work with shop team
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
Please submit a cover letter, resume, contact information and date available to start directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only qualified candidates will be contacted by phone to schedule an in-person interview. Thank you for your interest in joining a team that prides itself on excellence!