The Classic Investments Story
Steve Bell, the founder and owner of Classic Investments, brings a lifetime fascination with speed and passion for excellence to his work. He blends his creative instincts with an eye for color and design to bring you some of the finest, restored classic European cars you’ll find in Colorado and across the country.
In 1990 Steve founded Classic Investments. The business originally started when he would locate, repair and restore “barn finds” in his one-car, dirt floor garage. Soon enough, the opportunity came to move to a building that served as his first warehouse / shop. From there, the business continued to grow. For the past 10 years Classic Investments has been housed in a roomy 8,000 square foot, climate controlled building. There is ample space for engine and bodywork, as well as a beautifully lit showroom where you can see some of Steve’s finest inventory.
His fine restoration work has received numerous commendations — far too many to mention here. A few of the restoration awards Steve has won include:
- Platinum award for a 1966 Ferrari 275GTB. This was for best in class at the prestigious 2007 Ferrari Concours Cavallino.
- Taking first place in its class was a 1959 Porsche 356 Convertible at the worlds’ top Porsche Concourse ‘The Parade’ in 2010
- Winning “Best in Class” at the Santa Fe Concorso in 2011 was his beautifully restored 1967 Maserati Ghibli.
- “Best of Show” at the 2014 Colorado Concours d’Elegance for the 1955 Lancia Aurelia Spider B24S
- “Best in Class” at the 2016 Amelia Island Concours with our recent ground-up restoration on the 1960 Aston Martin DB4
After many years and prizes, Classic Investments remains committed to providing discerning car enthusiasts from the world over, a trusted and valued organization on which they can count to find and restore the car of their dreams. If your desire is to return an aging classic to its former glory – please contact us to learn what we can do for you and your car. All the employees at Classic Investments bring passion to their craft; from mechanical restoration to body work. Our mission is to provide every client with service that surpasses their expectations. Our passion for excellence is our standard.
You can find Steve at world-class concours and other well known car events. He happily and knowledgeably engages in conversation about his passion: the fine world of classic European sports cars.