These testimonials are from actual Classic Investment customers:
- “I wanted to thank you all, and especially Ron and Kevin for finishing up the 328 in making sure it was 100% mechanically fit to leave.
David, thank you for your hospitality while the guys were working on the car and showing us around your facility… Thanks again and I wish all of you the best of luck in growing your company and business.” – Tim H.
- “Steve, I appreciate the prompt and efficient way you sold my Jag. You got a fair market selling price and I believe the new owner got an excellent Jag for the amount she paid. Thank you and your crew very much.” – Don S.
- “I have worked with Classic Investments and Stephen Bell for more than 10 years. During that time I have bought or sold approximately 10 cars through Classic Investments. I have had nothing but a great experience. Stephen is extremely knowledgeable across a number of makers and years and is easy to work with. Their restoration work is first class. I highly recommend Stephen Bell and Classic Investments.” – Tom S.
- “I have used Classic Investments over a five year period to acquire, sell, service and restore nearly a dozen cars, including Porsche, Ferrari, Jaguar, Mercedes and Corvette. By far the largest project was the acquisition of a 1966 Ferrari 275 GTB that started as a pile of parts, and became a winner in every show that it was entered. Steven Bell and his employees are a very talented group. But above all, their professionalism and honesty are, in my opinion, without peer.” – NVM
- “I just took delivery of my 2nd 356 Porsche from Classic Investments, in both cases in addition to buying the cars from Stephen Bell, I also had work done. All restoration work was professional and accurate relative to maintaining originality. Stephen and his team in the shop clearly know the ins and outs of maintaining and restoring classic cars. My overall experience with Stephen Bell’s Classic Investments has been outstandingly positive.” – Marshall B.
- “Steve has sold me many old timers. Honest, inexpensive, helpful and friendly. I recommend him as a partner.” – Karl H. Automotive engineer from Austria
- “I am quite pleased with the Jag XJ6. It is a much nicer car than I expected. The car handles very nicely and loves the curves here on Highway 1 on the central coast. Presently I am installing a 2.88 differential from a 1976 Jag XJ6 and all is going smoothly. My wife loves the colors of the exterior and interior. The car was as you had said and no surprises. Once again, thank you all for your help in getting the Jag. I know at times buyers can be a bit frustrating, and your patience was very much appreciated.” – Jack S.
- “Good afternoon Stephen, How are you doing? The Lancia Flaminia arrived last week and picked it up today. It is a real beauty. As far as I can see at the moment, the car is in the shape described and delivered as sold…Thanks for doing business and whenever you have something in that category or worth sharing you know where to find me and perhaps we do business again. Still peeking at the Maserati’s 3500 on you site” – Excerpt of letter from client in Netherlands
- “Dear Stephen & Co, MGTF arrived today. Very satisfied with the car! The condition as you described it. Thanks.” – Handwritten letter from client on the east coast United States